Monday, July 1, 2013

We could use the lube

I knew I was pushing my luck taking Gabby to United at 6:00 on a Saturday. We have been in the pool all day and she was rubbing those eyes, but we had to go.

She does pretty good until she decides she needs to get into the big part of the grocery cart and act like a horse. She snapped and "Eeeed" at the other customers, but I just smiled and we had a good group that played along with her. I am working my butt off pulling her and rushing through the store.
We finally get to check out and she is having a fit, because the checkout guy is apparently too close to her cart. I go over and stand next to her and distract her. The guy swipes my card for me and we are out of there. I am patting myself on the back at how swift and efficient I am.

I get home and I am unloading our cart and I start to see stuff that we NEVER buy, pretty soon I have almost 7 things that do not belong to us. I look at the receipt and realize, while I was sticking to the list, Gabby was not. I throw in sugarless cookies and she added Nestle Quick Strawberry, Muscle Milk Strawberry. Last but not least, while I was buying toothpaste...Gabby bought a 17 dollar box of condoms and a 10 dollar bottle of lube :)

No comments:

Post a Comment