Monday, July 1, 2013

Attack

So today I was on the phone with medicaid and medicare. The lady lets me get through the entire interview and tells me I don't qualify for any benefits for Gabby. I was kind of taken aback, not that I really expected anything, but I said "Nothing". 
She then comes back with an "Absolutely No No No" (Three no's in a row)

So I asked "What happens if I don't agree with that decision?" and she then tells me its a long process of writing letters of hardship and getting letters from doctors, filing out forms and going in front of a panel. She then finish's off, that not many people are going to go through that hassle of being told no again.

"I laughed a bit and told her, you have no idea who you are dealing with. By the time I am through you are going to say "Yes Yes Yes."

She takes a pause and says, Mrs. Rushing I have never had a more thorough and exhaustingly written application submitted to me. You are persistent to the point of being pushy, I have no doubt the ladder you are going to climb to make sure you get that baby benefits.

I said "Thank You" 

Now I am going to attack the Social Security office, Wish me Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment