Friday, July 24, 2015

Finding our way...

After three weeks of me working and Gabby in school, I think we have finally hit the sweet spot. I have been struggling to get organized, food made, lunches packed, laundry done and house cleaned. All the extra appointments and school visits seem finally done.
Today I had a day off and I was able to get Gabby off to school and have a guilt free day to clean my house. Just having a child get out of the car to go anywhere with a smile on her face is the best peace of mind a mother can have. The fact the we live in one of three locations that has an Autistic school where she gets therapy during her day and is around children that are like her, with a Christian education is such a blessing.
My child with my constant care and supervision was only mildly content, and I was struggling. To see her now with all her pieces of her puzzle fulfilled and my new freedom and happiness is such a blessing,
I spend my day in constant prayer. No matter weather I am in the car, blow drying my hair...just any free moment praying. Those prayers used to consist mostly of please God get us through. Now they are mostly Thank You God for peace and direction. I did not realize how many of my prayers were a constant linty of please guide us to the right place. I am humbled by this perfect path he had laid out for us. Humbled humbled humbled.
I am constantly reminded of this verse...
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment