Friday, July 24, 2015
Ritalin is a dud for us
Gabby started Ritalin three days ago. She has been calm and compulsive at times. Today she won't eat but I gave her the medicine and took her to target. She started piling huge amounts of items in the cart. I started to realize we were having a problem quickly. We bought her a few thing than came home. Quickly she started to grind and crack her jaw very loud, her mouth was moving constantly and her eyes were almost black because her pupils were almost dilated. I start to look at side effects and what makes up the drugs ingredients....amphetamines similar drug effects of cocaine. We'll after calling my mother,cousin and doctors Gabby is experiencing a reaction to the medicine. So today we have a little girl who is having the same effects as some on cocaine. She screamed for her mother as I was wrapped tightly around her. She started making piles of certain items saying she was organizing. When Allen and started to lean up after her, she said we were ruining her organization. We stopped cleaning and have tried to keep her safe all day. She has destroyed my house. I took a nap because I realize indeed to stay up late tonight and put things back together. While I was a sleep she got in her mind, Mommy was asleep because I was having a baby. So while I was sleeping she has packed a hospital bag, blankets, pillows, set up a nursery, changing station. Then woke me up with an elaborate story this tweeted to go to the doctors office to pick up her sister. I come out and Allen has big eyes that are saying 'just go with it'. So we have fake called the hospital every 10 minutes to check on sister. I have a feeling that if she knew the truth she would be devastated in her current mental state. Allen told her there was no baby at first and she screamed that her sister has died. So he made the choice to play along. Oh My Lord we cannot get this stuff out of her system fast enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment