Today is the day we are taking another long jaunt to Gabby's Autism doctor. I am hoping she can give us some insight on what happened during our medicine change and she can help us with some of the major anxiety we have going on with her. Hoping for an easy trip for Gabby.
So thankful for this big SUV that I can load up with movies and four wheel drive to get us out of here on this freezing morning. Thank you baby for making the ridiculous payment on this truck and doing it for our girls comfort as you continue to drive that old truck. We love you and miss you
So thankful for this big SUV that I can load up with movies and four wheel drive to get us out of here on this freezing morning. Thank you baby for making the ridiculous payment on this truck and doing it for our girls comfort as you continue to drive that old truck. We love you and miss you
No comments:
Post a Comment