Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stuck in the middle

I just went to pick up Gabby from Church school. I was a little bit early so I was waiting outside her classroom and I saw her walk to the bathroom. Not wanting to break routine I let her go by herself. Well then I waited and waited and waited. Finally I saw a boy go in and come back out and no Gabby. 

So I walked in to find Gabby with her pants around her thighs with one of her 3 year old boy classmates trying to help her get her panties in the right spot and pull up her sweat pants. He managed to get them up over her rear. I said "Hey guys you need any help" …Gabby said "Hi Mom" and the little boy said "No, I was able to get her panties unstuck out of the middle and stuff her butt in"…This made my day 

No comments:

Post a Comment