Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Feel Better Momma

My baby is having a hard day. We woke up crying and super distressed. Nothing made her happy on the way to school and cried all the way into her class. We used the bathroom and one of her teachers tried to get her to come in. After about five minutes I told her to go wash her face in the bathroom, go into her class and say hello and goodbye and then we would go home. 
She did what she was told, but was whimpering through the whole experience. I force Gabby to always try everyday even though I know we are probably going to go back home. After three straight hours of whimpering and crying. I broke up a antidepressant & anti anxiety medicine in fourths and crushed it and gave he a bottle. Turned off all the lights and played her favorite classical music. Lastly I rubbed lavender oil on her feet and put a lavender scent in our oil burner to make the house smell like a field of lavender. It always helps sooth her and calm me down. Good Stuff!!! She took a small nap and she is back up and told me the "black cloud is gone...feel better momma"

No comments:

Post a Comment