So I just got finished with Social Security Department and they told me based on our income Gabby does not qualify for any benefits until she is 18 years old. He asked if we had more children and I said "No, Unfortunately I am having a tough time getting pregnant with the stress of Gabby. We were trying to focus on her care before we added another child into the family."
He told me "I should rethink having more children, because then she would qualify for SS benefits and Medicare."
So that is the answer to government benefits, make less money and have more children.
So after giving the news to Allen, he encouraged me to get to the pharmacy so we can make another baby. I went by the pharmacy to fill my prescription for clomid. Then I went to the grocery store and bought the fixings for chicken parmesan and two bottles of red wine.
Then we are going to toast Mr. Pena from the SS Department for encouraging our next baby. Wish us luck
No comments:
Post a Comment