So Allen called this morning to ask if Gabby went to school. I said "No".
He said "why not" and I told him "she said she would stay with Momma today and we could go to the store and she would help."
Allen said "Between you giving her days off and us going on vacation she is gone to school about 4 times the whole month, Why are we even paying for Summer Fun Days?"
I gave him the only answer I could "We need options, honey" and he stated to chuckle and then I went on to my real reason for not sending her "We woke up and we ate and then she said she wanted to stay with me and I was just lost, I said Yes and she cuddled up with her blanket on my side and is snoring like crazy"
I figure we have years to push her off too school, I want to keep her home with me running errands and napping the afternoon away as long as possible. Selfish Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment